Gifford Medical Center
The Physical Therapist will select evaluation and treatment methods appropriate to the diagnosis, age group and patients physical and emotional status and formulates appropriate treatment plans.
• Competitive wages
• Onsite parking and childcare
• An excellent retirement plan
• Health plans including dental, vision, short- and long-term disability
• Discounted gym membership
• Employee discounts at local retailers
**Duties and Responsibilities**
• Chooses appropriate evaluation tests/tools relevant to diagnosis and reason for referral as evidenced by chart review.
• Applies knowledge of therapeutic techniques during the evaluation and throughout the course of treatment and adjusts the treatment plan regularly and appropriately as patient status changes as evidenced by the treatment plan.
• Documents the results of the evaluation clearly and completely, including all essential elements according to department policy.
• Contacts families, physicians or other healthcare team members in anticipation of specials needs of the patients or family in a timely manner to facilitate effective treatment plans as evidenced by observation, chart review and team feedback.
• Maintains productivity standards set by department/clinic and makes efficient use of non-billable time, minimizing use of non-billable time.
• Current Vermont State Physical Therapist License Required