North Country Hospital
**Statement of purpose**
Performs MRI Scan examinations on patients of all ages and coordinates patient flow and the activities of the MRI Scanner. Prepares patients, equipment, supplies and medications. Develops film and/or sends images to PACS. Is responsible for all supplies in the MRI scanning area.
* Successful completion of an AMA approved program in Radiologic Technology.
* Registered with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologist or registry eligible.
* One year’s experience as a Radiologic Technologist.
* One year’s experience as an MRI Technologist.
* Valid Vermont license.
* CPR certification
* Work well without supervision.
* Good written and oral communication skills.