Gifford Medical Center
Gifford Health Care is seeking a Laboratory Technologist III to work in our Randolph, VT location. The Laboratory Technologist will follow department procedures and advanced competencies in chemistry, hematology, microbiology and phlebotomy utilizing CLIA requirements.
This position will comply with safety and HIPAA regulations and possess an advanced level of critical thinking and time management skills. The Laboratory Technologist will serve as a resource to providers and support staff for technical issues and disease management algorithm.
The successful applicant will have strong time management abilities and the ability to communicate effectively and in a helpful manner, with staff and patients/families.
Gifford Health Care is a hospital based in Randolph, Vermont serving the Central Vermont population. We offer a range of benefits to our employees, including:
• Competitive pay with new salary ranges
• Self-funded health insurance plan with Gifford contributing up to 93% of the premium (depending on the plan chosen)
• Dental and vision benefits, long-term and short-term disability as well as life insurance
• Defined contribution 403(b) retirement plan which includes a 4% deposit and 1% match
• Generous amount of PTO that promotes work life balance. In addition, you receive 6 holidays
• Tuition reimbursement, most employees may be eligible for PSLF (Public Service Loan Forgiveness) program
• Employee discounts at local retailers
• Locations throughout Central Vermont; our hospital is just off I-89 and our clinics are sprinkled through Washington, Orange and Windsor counties
• Onsite Parking and Childcare
This position is eligible for a sign-on Bonus!