Gifford Medical Center
Gifford Health Care is seeking a Support and Services at Home (SASH) Wellness Nurse to work in our Randolph, VT location.
The Support and Services at Home (SASH) Wellness Nurse will provide oversight of wellness care and coaching for SASH participants in accordance with Vermont’s Nurse Practice Act. She/he will be responsible for overseeing the well-being of participants and in coordinating health services with other members of the SASH team and other community providers. S/he supports a philosophy of aging in-place consistent with the mission of SASH. The Wellness Nurse will also work with the SASH team on developing individual participant healthy living plans as well as community healthy living plans for the enrolled community at large.
Strong time management/organization skills, ability to multi-task and communicate effectively in a professional manner are fundamental to the role.
Gifford Health Care is a hospital based in Randolph, Vermont serving the Central Vermont Population. We offer a range of benefits to our employees, including:
* Competitive pay
* Self-funded health insurance plan with Gifford contributing up to 93% of the premium (depending on the plan chosen)
* Dental and vision benefits, long-term and short-term disability as well as life insurance
* Defined contribution 403(b) retirement plan which includes a 4% employer deposit and 1% match after one year of employment
* Generous amounts of earned time off that promotes work life balance
* Tuition reimbursement, most employees may be eligible for PSLF (Public Service Loan Forgiveness) program
* Employee discounts to local retailers
* Locations throughout Central Vermont; our hospital is just off I-89 and our clinics are sprinkled through Washington, Orange and Windsor counties
* Onsite parking and Childcare
* Current Registered Nurse licensure with the State of VT
* Two years of experience in a clinical setting
This position is scheduled for 20 hours biweekly.