Gifford Medical Center
Gifford Medical Center is seeking a Registered Nurse to work in our Randolph, VT location.
The Medical/Surgery Registered Nurse will be responsible for providing direct patient care according to recognized nursing techniques and standards in conjunction with provider orders. You will actively participate in a team-oriented approach to care for the patient, while communicating in a positive and professional manner. The Registered Nurse will also be responsible for educating the patient and family appropriately, clearly, and concisely.
The successful applicant will have strong time management abilities and the flexibility to work rotating shifts to include weekends and holidays.
Gifford Health Care is a hospital based in Randolph, Vermont serving the Central Vermont Population. We offer a range of benefits to our employees, including:
* Competitive pay
* Self-funded health insurance plan with Gifford contributing up to 93% of the premium (depending on the plan chosen)
* Dental and vision benefits, long-term and short-term disability as well as life insurance
* Defined contribution 403(b) retirement plan which includes a 4% employer deposit and 1% match after one year of employment
* Generous amounts of earned time off that promotes work life balance
* Tuition reimbursement, most employees may be eligible for PSLF (Public Service Loan Forgiveness) program
* Employee discounts to local retailers
* Locations throughout Central Vermont; our hospital is just off I-89 and our clinics are sprinkled through Washington, Orange and Windsor counties
* Onsite parking and Childcare
* Current RN licensure by the State of Vermont
* BLS certification