Gifford Medical Center
Gifford Health Care is seeking a Office Representative to work in our Primary Care Department in Chelsea, VT. The Office Representative will perform the full range of secretarial duties for the department.
This position requires exceptional customer service to ensure smooth and efficient operation of the reception and secretarial function including but not limited to message taking, scheduling, reminder calls, and registration. The Office Representative will serve as the first point of contact for visitors and callers to the department and will utilize standards and guidelines to assure a positive experience for patients and the office team.
Strong time management/organization skills, ability to multi-task and communicate effectively in a professional manner are fundamental to the role.
Gifford Health Care is a hospital based in Randolph, Vermont serving the Central Vermont Population. We offer a range of benefits to our employees, including:
* Competitive pay
* Self-funded health insurance plan with Gifford contributing up to 93% of the premium (depending on the plan chosen)
* Dental and vision benefits, long-term and short-term disability as well as life insurance
* Defined contribution 403(b) retirement plan which includes a 4% employer deposit and 1% match after one year of employment
* Generous amounts of earned time off that promotes work life balance
* Tuition reimbursement, most employees may be eligible for PSLF (Public Service Loan Forgiveness) program
* Employee discounts to local retailers
* Locations throughout Central Vermont; our hospital is just off I-89 and our clinics are sprinkled through Washington, Orange and Windsor counties
* Onsite parking and Childcare
Previous customer service experience preferred.