Gifford Medical Center
The Medical Assistant will assist with delivery of patient care under the directions of the Physician.
* Competitive wages
* Onsite parking and childcare
* An excellent retirement plan
* Health plans including dental, vision, short- and long-term disability
* Discounted gym membership
* Employee discounts at local retailers
**Duties and Responsibilities**
• Responsible for providing direct patient care according to recognized nursing techniques and standards, in conjunction with physician orders.
• Delivers high quality care to patients in the outpatient setting.
• Actively participates in a team-oriented approach to care of the patient.
• Develops clinical independence within the clinic setting.
• Communicates in a positive, professional and helpful manner.
• Educates patient and family appropriately, clearly and concisely.
• Educates colleagues and students appropriately, clearly and concisely.
* Medical Assistant certification required
* BLS certification