Gifford Medical Center
Gifford Health Care is seeking an LPN to work in our Bethel, VT location. The LPN will assist with delivery of patient care under the direction of a Physician.
The Licensed Practical Nurse will be responsible for vital signs, rooming patients, and visit documentation, injections, EKG’s as well as setting up and assisting with procedures. He/She will have the ability to take initiative, multi-task, and communicate well. Proper phone etiquette is required, along with flexibility/willingness to float to other GHC site practices if needed.
Strong time management/organization skills, ability to multi-task and communicate effectively in a professional manner are fundamental to the role.
Gifford Health Care is a hospital based in Randolph, Vermont serving the Central Vermont Population. We offer a range of benefits to our employees, including:
* Competitive pay
* Self-funded health insurance plan with Gifford contributing up to 93% of the premium (depending on the plan chosen)
* Dental and vision benefits, long-term and short-term disability as well as life insurance
* Defined contribution 403(b) retirement plan which includes a 4% employer deposit and 1% match after one year of employment
* Generous amounts of earned time off that promotes work life balance
* Tuition reimbursement, most employees may be eligible for PSLF (Public Service Loan Forgiveness) program
* Employee discounts to local retailers
* Locations throughout Central Vermont; our hospital is just off I-89 and our clinics are sprinkled through Washington, Orange and Windsor counties
* Onsite parking and Childcare
Vermont LPN licensure and BLS certification required.