Gifford Medical Center
Gifford Health Care is seeking an LNA for Med/Surg to work in our Randolph, VT location. The LNA will assist, oversee and monitor customer care to include but not limited to ADLS. This position will deliver and manage customer care under the direction of the Charge Nurse.
The LNA will be responsible for providing support to the Nursing Unit by assisting them with the timely flow of physician orders of tests for inpatients to assure patient and provider needs are met. This position will also coordinate the communication between physician, nurse, patient and family.
Strong time management/organization skills, ability to multi-task and communicate effectively in a professional manner are fundamental to the role.
Gifford Health Care is a hospital based in Randolph, Vermont serving the Central Vermont Population. We offer a range of benefits to our employees, including:
* Competitive pay
* Self-funded health insurance plan with Gifford contributing up to 93% of the premium (depending on the plan chosen)
* Dental and vision benefits, long-term and short-term disability as well as life insurance
* Defined contribution 403(b) retirement plan which includes a 4% employer deposit and 1% match after one year of employment
* Generous amounts of earned time off that promotes work life balance
* Tuition reimbursement, most employees may be eligible for PSLF (Public Service Loan Forgiveness) program
* Employee discounts to local retailers
* Locations throughout Central Vermont; our hospital is just off I-89 and our clinics are sprinkled through Washington, Orange and Windsor counties
* Onsite parking and Childcare
Vermont LNA licensure and BLS certification required.
This position is scheduled for 48 hours bi-weekly and will work 7am-7pm or 7pm-7am.